IS AGE DIFFERENCE A PROBLEM?



Whenever a female friend asks me this question she's usually already in love with an old man who's usually married with several kids. They never come and ask me before they accept to go on a trip to an exotic beach or to meet in a motel or to get a quickie in his car. No, they ask me after they had already done this and my advice becomes rather useless.

As I said earlier, never date married people. So he says he's unhappy with his wife? Then only start dating after he proves he's divorced. Most men wouldn't marry a woman who accepts to have an affair with a married man. That says a lot about her., they think.

You should learn something: If a man treats a woman a certain way then it's safe to assume that he'll do the same to you. I see a lot of women dating abusers when they knew his early partner left him because of his behavior. As I said, learn from other people's mistakes, life is too short to make all of them.

If you are below 21, I don't think you should date a guy who's at least 5 years older than you. What I am saying is that if you are 18 for example, you should date at maximum a 23 year old guy. As soon as you are 21 then you can date any guy you want.

I am fully aware that the age considered adult is 18 but I don't see today's 18 year olds to be mature enough to date really older people. Sure she'll send him nudes, talk sexy, do striptease, but he'll need someone his age to talk.

Of course there are always exceptions, 18 year olds with the mind of a 30 year old and 21 year olds who think like a 16 year old girl so I'd give a slack if such was to be the case.
Older men have had lots of experience and seducing an 18 year old is the easiest thing a man can do. I am not even considering women below 18 because those, I think shouldn't date guys 4 years older than them or older.

This is my advice which is almost always neglected because most girls easily fall in love with very old guys. This also happens with young boys but older women are less likely to engage with kids, older men are the shameless ones. But if you are young and you are reading this book then you are not like most girls.

Two people with a totally distant age gap can work as in the young looks for wisdom, stability and experience in the old, while the old looks for youth, freedom and beauty in the young. 

But things get hard when the old one realizes how lacking in knowledge the young one is, often trying to teach them everything in a short time which doesn't work or psychologically manipulating them to do whatever needed while the young one needs some adventure and thinks is not properly understood.


TO GET HIM TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY AND ASK YOUR HAND, DOWNLOAD FULL E-BOOK HERE.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is there such thing as THE ONE?

PURCHASE MAKE HIM BEG TO MARRY YOU

THE PHASES OF RELATIONSHIPS